American cannabis exchange
The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday
Join 420 Investor
The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis traders and investors since 2013.
- Specialty Finance Company Focused on Restructuring Canadian Cannabis Assets
- Focused on Operating Profitably in Geographically Clustered Markets
- A Diversified, Multi-State Cannabis Operator with a Focus on Health & Wellness
- Bringing Leading Branded Cannabis Products to the California Market
- The Longest Running Cannabis Retailer in California
- Growing Diverse Cannabis Brands and Stores in Key States
- A Leading Independent Adult-use Cannabis Retailer
- An American Leading Science-focused Multi-state Cannabis Operator
- Artisinal Edibles for High Functioning Adults
- Focused on owning the branded product space
- Vertically Integrated Cannabis Holding Company
- Market share leader in hemp-based CBD wellness products
- Leaders in Professional Cannabis
- A Different Kind of Cannabis Company
- Cannabis Dispensary Marketing Engine
- Cannabis Industry Compliant Packaging Solutions
Auxly Q3 Revenue Increases 57% Sequentially to $13.4 Million
Auxly Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results Strong Sequential.
Fire & Flower Boosts Toronto Retail Cannabis Presence with Acquisition
Fire & Flower Enters into Agreement to Acquire College.
Get The App
Download the free “New Cannabis Ventures” app on the iOS App Store or Google Play and get real-time push notifications straight to your phone on the latest breaking news and exclusives published.
Thank you for reading
New Cannabis Ventures
Contributing original content and curating quality news on only the most promising cannabis companies and the most influential investors.
American cannabis exchange The best cannabis industry news sent to your inbox every Sunday Join 420 Investor The largest and most comprehensive premium subscription service for cannabis
Amercanex (American Cannabis Exchange)
|Headquarters||Denver, Colorado and Boca Raton, Florida|
|Products||Electronic marketplace for wholesale and retail distributors of cannabis|
The Amercanex Corp is the first fully electronic marketplace in which wholesale and retail distributors of cannabis can sell, buy, or exchange their inventories on a fully disclosed and transparent market. The main function of the marketplace is to ensure fair and orderly transactions, as well as efficient dissemination of price information for any product bought, sold, or exchanged on the Electronic Cannabis Market (ECM). 
Although marijuana is currently illegal in New York, Amercanex CEO Steve Janjic is building the infrastructure for a brick-and-mortar exchange in New York to be prepared once marijuana is declassified as a Schedule 1 drug. That infrastructure includes 22,000 virtual seats that are selling for $5,000 a piece. At least 2,200 have sold so far. 
Thirty-seven states and the District of Columbia have either legalized some form of marijuana use or possession, or are in the process of doing so. According to Janjic, “The patchwork nature of marijuana legalization on the local, state and federal levels creates problems for buyers, sellers and users,” which Amercanex hopes to address. 
The exchange does not touch the physical product.
- 1 History
- 2 Products and Services
- 3 Key People
- 4 References
In August 2015, Amercanex entered into a strategic partnership with Dixie Brands Inc., providing Dixie’s affiliates by state the rights to conduct wholesale distribution of the Dixie Elixirs and Edibles line. 
Richard Schaeffer, former NYMEX Chairman, and David Greenberg, former NYMEX Board Member, joined the board of Amercanex in September 2015. 
Products and Services
ACE Marketplace is the web-based user-interface to the Electronic Cannabis Market. 
Amercanex (American Cannabis Exchange) Amercanex Headquarters Denver, Colorado and Boca Raton, Florida Products Electronic marketplace for wholesale and retail distributors