Smokin’ Hot Pot Farm News
If you have questions about this guide, visit the PFI Facebook Group.
- Previously available for USD, Quest Packs now available for pot bucks! (Except “Summer Dreamin'”. That’s glitched and cannot be changed.)
- Previously $49.90 USD, Budgattis are now in the store for just 100 pot bucks each. They give 1.5 million XP per purchase and offer 12,000 protection. They can also be sold for 249,500 coins each if you have PB but need coins.
- November 12, 2019: SNACKPOT seeds added to the store for coins. These are LEGAL seeds and cannot be raided! You don’t need to buy in bundles. You can put seeds from the store directly into hydros!
- On November 5, 2019, the devs did a Live Video Announcement and announced that the game would be permanently shutting down on December 11, 2019.
- It’s doubtful we’ll see more quests. However, if they do end up doing anything it will not be Tera’s quest. It would most likely be an old one.
- This site has been updated to include all ITEMS in the game through December 11, 2019! To see a list of the last 100 items added to the game, CLICK HERE. For older items that have been most recently updated, check the IMPROVED ITEM page.
- Check out my new SEEDS PAGE (v.2). It contains all seeds in the game.
- June 26, 2019: What was expected to be just a break in new content began June 26, 2019. The devs had a rally event scheduled for June 26, 2019 and weekend quests planned for June 28, 2019, but both were cancelled/delayed until further notice due to technical and staffing issues. The following was a VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT they made on June 26. They since explained that their programmer, Jay Ashe, was no longer with them and that they were bringing his replacement up to speed.
- May 1, 2019: Dr Who Quest Pack added.
- November 23, 2018: Black Friday Quest Pack added.
- November 21, 2018: There was a strange update to The Kraken Hydro. Now, instead of being a single level hydro with 1000 capacity and no upgrading, it’s a 4 level hydro with the 1000 capacity at level 4. Upgrades required. This is now available from Mystical Crystal Crates (and the Old Gods quest pack).
- November 2, 2018: It was confirmed with the devs that the level max has been increased to 5100.
- August 10, 2018: SSL added to this guide so it should now be showing as secure.
- July 4, 2018 11am update: The devs just pushed prizes for the rally that ended July 2, 2018. (Dev’s post.) (On July 2, the devs realized there was a problem with rally payouts and had been working to fix it. See their original post here.)
- June 6, 2018: Big update to the Mystical Crystal Crates available from the store for pot bucks! LOTS of stuff added. I’ve updated the crate page with all the new possible outputs and added this crate to the improved page.
- April 25, 2018: The 420 theme continues with another chance to get 420 Floydos. the Mystical Crystal Crates in the store (199pb) have a limited time bonus chance to give the 420 Floydos. (I have no idea just how rare they are. I’m guessing VERY.) Also, the requirements for 420 Theme Pack (quest pack) has been drastically reduced, though the level requirements remain the same.
- Happy 420! The rally event has begun! “Cannabiniol Cookies” are now simply “CBD Cookies”. The name was changed a few days after release, evidently to avoid confusion (since they grow from CBD Cookie Bushes). I’ve updated this guide.
- April 11, 2018: The 420 theme has begun and we have a new munchie plant. The CBD Cookie Bush grows Cannabidiol Cookies which are used in the new 420 Cookie Stand contraption. UPDATED 5:45 PST 4/13/18: The CBD Cookie Bush grows from: Snackpot, Jackpot, and Mystery Seeds. And MAYBE Noolian Seeds. The devs told me around noon on 4/12/18 that they were in Noolian Seeds, so that is what I had reported here. However, also on 4/12, Jay Ashe commented that Noolian seeds were a mistake and as of Friday 4/13/18 when the weekend quests came out, NOOLIAN SEEDS would no longer produce CBD Cookie Bushes. Then, I just found a post of his saying the CBD Cookie Bushes feed a contraption, so they’re in Noolian. Your guess is as good as mine at this point!
- March 2018: I’ve phased out some of the discussion pages on this site. The PFI Facebook Group is now the place to ask questions, chat about the game, etc. The PFI Facebook Group has over 10,000 members. You can find it easily by typing potfarm.info/group in your browser.
- March 1, 2018 (updated March 2): Here’s info on the Pot O’ Gold. On March 1, it was offered as this month’s prize for buying 750 pot bucks. (In the game, it has a line in the description saying “uses to upgrade”. It says “upgrade”, but it really means downgrade. Click for complete info!) I guess the devs didn’t realize it was a limited use contraption when they first made this the top reward for buying pot bucks. Within a day, the reward was changed to Tiny Stonedhendge Chronic.
- February 22, 2018: Check out the newly upgradable Horny Toad. If you don’t have one already, it’s in a new chronic quest pack. They’re also possible outputs from Mystical Crystal Crates (in the store) and Love Crates (that you may be hoarding). The names of the levels of working versions of the Horny Toad were not consecutive when they came out, but the devs fixed them the next day. I’ve updated them on this guide as well.
- February 16, 2018: I spent the evening updating “item detail pages” for “EGGS”. Now, you can easily see all the possible things an egg can hatch into. You can either use the search feature to search for the egg or find a list of all eggs on the EGG PAGE. Here’s a few of the most popular ones: FAT BAT and INITIAL BIG PIG.
- February 7, 2018: New quests are here for a new rally gear item, the Gimp Suit (+40 equipped bonus). The Paranoid Flasher Bear is back and is upgraded. Rally Quests (Star Rally) is expected to run from February 14-21.
- January 31, 2018: Valentines 2018 theme started. No new items, but the Crusty Cupid was improved to run in 12 hours (instead of 24) and added 1 cigarette butts to it’s output (instead of just 4 guano).
- January 28, 2018: The developers changed the new Rosetta Stoned from 1 to 2 spaces on Friday, January 26, 2018. It just came out on January 24th.
- January 26, 2018: I know I haven’t been using this page lately, but it might be time to start up again. The devs are starting to do a lot more upgrades on old items and new items with old item artwork, so it can get a little confusing. Hopefully, I can help a little here. (Also check out my Facebook Page where I usually post when there’s news.)
- January 26, 2018: It was the Tutorial version of the Weed Crop Circle that was upgraded and now offered in the first of the weekend quests, not the original.
- January 26, 2018: The Great Pyramid had 5 levels. Instead of adding a WIP (work in progress) level and then the new “level 6”. They named the WIP “level 6” and the new usable level “level 7”. So, there are 6 levels, but the 6th level is called level 7. Changes like this are going to make it challenging to keep up, but I’m trying.
- Weedy Awards were presented during the developers’ 100th Twitch Broadcast on December 13, 2016. (Watch the awards here.) I was very excited to receive the “Pot Farm MVP” Award. See more about the Weedy Award.
- QUEST PACK PAGE was updated January 20, 2017 to include the new “Breaking Bud”, “Yeah Science” and “Pollos Hempmanos” quest packs.
- 10/30/16: Big news for Rally Groups! See the RALLY GROUP PAGE for details.
- Were you level 420+ or 1000+ on 4/20/16? See info about 2 gifts you may have! (This was a one time offer. Meeting those levels at a later date DOES NOT get you these gifts.)
- NEWS FOR QUEST PACKERS! If you’ve been stuck grinding away getting seeds from repeaters to finish quest packs with huge requirements, CHECK THE STORE! Sometime in 2016, several seeds required for QPs were made available for coins, pb and/or usd. These include Alfrindica, Blood Berry Bud, Dopey Doobs, Danky Doc, Sub Zero, 8 Bit Bud, and Valhalla Kush. I haven’t been keeping track of seeds over the past year, so this was a big find for me.
- And, click this link and VOTE to encourage devs to add Budzilla, Backpacker, and Pineapple Express to the store.
- It looks like the devs improved the possible contents of the HYDRO CRATE from when it first released. I’ve updated the PFI Crate Page accordingly. See what was removed and what was added on the CRATE PAGE.
- The Cotton Candy Cloud repeater has been made UPGRADEABLE! Use gravy to upgrade it. At level 5 it will make 1 50x Cotton Candy Kush every HOUR.
- Discuss the Current Theme.
- Danky Kang repeater updated to give out the brand new “New Moochio 3D Crate”. See a complete comparison of outputs of new vs old moochio crates on the CRATE PAGE.
- It’s been a while, but you can see Pot Farm’s awesome SHOUT OUT recommending this site (and please take a moment to share it!) You can visit the Shout Out Page for previous shouts.
- You spend all your time playing Pot Farm. Tell your Facebook friends you studied at Pot Farm Info University! DETAILS
- The Pot Farm Board Game is available to order on Amazon!
- The Puffin Browser is a great way to play the game on a smart phone or tablet. Discuss.
- Leaderboard/Contests tab removed from game. I spoke with a dev about this. As far as they know, it wasn’t working correctly so they took them down. They don’t think there are any immediate plans to bring them back, but they’re not 100% sure.
- The makers of Pot Farm have a new iOS game, MUNCHIE FARM! More! For android phones, they already have GRASS ROOTS. Check out my handy guide to “Pot Farm: Grass Roots” and find info about the game there too.
- Updates to THIS GUIDE:
- If you’re having trouble seeing your newsfeed, check out the NEW INSTRUCTIONS to unblock it (now under TOOLS on the navigation above). UNBLOCK NEWSFEED.
- What time is POT FARM TIME?
- New POT FARM CAST PAGE for info on Pot Farm’s cast of characters.
- Item and seed detail page links on this guide have changed format. This way, they’re more descriptive, simpler, and hopefully the Google search on this site will start working a little better. Also, the theme page links have changed. More.
- Charts on this guide now have floating headers! More.
- Legalize it! It’s time to paint the White House green. Share if you agree! (sharing removed)
- Close but can’t seem to finish a quest for something you really want? See my TIPS here.
- Cool old stuff: Listen to Pot Farm’s early Pot Casts: EPISODE 3 released Oct 2014. EPISODE 2 released 12/13/12. EPISODE 1 released earlier in 2012.
- Radio interview with makers of Pot Farm! Part 1, Part 2.
- There’s a new VIP icon on the game header. Click it to subscribe to an email list to receive goodies. It’s different than the VIP icon on the left side of the game where you can pay monthly for additional in-game goodies.
- Old Facebook credit scam warning still relevant!
- SCREEN SIZE PROBLEMS? There are options! READ THIS for info.
- Promotional offers for leveling. See leveling page for details.
- Auto-publish button added. Details and how to turn it off.
- For no reason, discussing. What is your favorite video game sound track?
- Discussing DABS.
- Take the Pot Farm Info “QUEST GARDEN” POLL.
- Pot Farm Info asks “When did YOU start?” Click to learn how to find your start date!
- Check out the awesome new share feature at the bottom of the page when you harvest something to share. Now you can keep doing what you’re doing and deal with the shares when you want to. Sweet! (Don’t forget to share before leaving the game!) If you want to know what shares what, check out my NEW SHARE PAGE here on Pot Farm Info.
- MOST ASKED QUESTION: Where do I find an item I need for a quest? Click the GO THERE button on the quest page in the game. If there’s an option to buy it, you can. Also, search the QUEST LIST in this guide for tips and to see if you earn it doing another quest.
- 8/30/13: 4X PLANT GIFTS: They added the ability to use the 4x plant feature for items in the gift box. Click the new “4x plant” option from seeds in your gift box.
- You can now move plants! It costs 150 puff puff each, but it’s handy if you grow something you want to save. Just use the move tool and you’ll be asked to confirm if you want to spend the puff puff to make the move.
- Players experiencing problems with the game should report them to support. (More info.)
This is only the very latest news. See the new items and improved items. Click for the latest THEMES and QUESTS. Also, try out the SEARCH feature on the home page.
What we grow: potfarm.info/news/#strains
Here’s a list of some different strains you can ‘grow’ in this online game: 420 Blues, 8 Bit Bud, Acapulco Gold, Afghan Dream, Agave, Agent Orange, AK 47, Alaska Thunderfudk, Alfirindica, Alien Kush, Ancient OG, Aussie Blues, Azura, Backpacker Bud, Banana Kush, Banker’s Bud, BC Bud, Belladonna, Birthday Bud, Black Diamond, Black Widow, Blackberry, Blaze Runner, Blood Berry Bud, Bloody Mary Jane, Blue Buddha, Blue Dream Kush, Blue Dynamite, Blue Widow, Blueberry, Bonkers, Brain Warp, Bubblegum, Budlamine, Budzilla, Cajun Kush, Caramelicious, Cash Crop, Champagne Grapes, Cheese, Chocolate Chunk, Christmas Kush, Chronic Charms, Cocoa Bunny, Colombian Gold, Colorado Kush, Corn, Cotton Candy Kush, Cranberry Kush, Crystal, Danny Boy, Diamond Kush, Ditch Weed, Durban Poison, Easy Rider, Enigma, Flower Bomb Kush, German Ganja, Ghost Weed, God Bud, Gold Bud, Grandaddy Purple, Grapes, Greasy Ganja, Great White Shark, Green Dragon, Green Pog Plant, Grim Reefer, Grungy Ganja, Halloween, Harvest Moon, Hawaiian Snow, Head Banger, Head Shrinker, Hemp, Holly Berry, Holobud, Hops, Ice Weed, Jack Herer, Jamaican Green, Jingle Buds, Juicy Fruit, Jurassic Pot, Kings Kush, Kushberry, Liberty Haze, Light of Jah, Lost Bud, Love Potion, Maui Waui, Medical Dragon, Mental Floss, Merlin’s Dream, Mighty Mite, Mutant X, Mystic Blue, Mystic Key Vine, Northern Lights, Odinbud, OG Kush, Orange Pog Plant, Panama Red, People’s Pot, Peyote Pot, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Punch, Pink Lady, Pink Rabbit, Pipe Weed, Planta Claus, Psychedelic Sensi, Purple Dragon, Purple Haze, Purple Kush, Purple Pog Plant, Purple Urkle, Purple Widow, Rainbow Reefer, Red Dragon, Robobud, Romulan Grapefruit, Seaweed, Shishkaberry, Sour Diesel, Space Weed, Spice Plant, Star Bud, Sticky Icky, Straw Bud, Strawberry Cough, Sub Zero, Sugar Cane, Sugar Cookie, Super Bud, Super Silver Haze, Super Skunk, Sweet Tooth, Tangerine Dream, The Doctor, Time Warp, Tomatoes, Trainwreck, Tumble Weed, Valhalla Kush, Viking Weed, Washington Weed, Weedstock, White Rabbit, White Rhino, White Widow, Wicked Weed, Wizards Weed, Wookee Weed, Xmas Sugar Cane (Sugar Cane), xxx, and for complete stats, go to the Seeds page.
Pot Farm Info Site Map:
Pot Farm Info on Social Media:
Pot Farm developer pages:
This site is NOT affiliated with Facebook, Pot Farm on Facebook, LDRLY Games or EastSide Games. However, all content is used with appropriate permission by original authors. That permission does NOT extend to anyone copying from this site.
Pot Farm Info presents the all the latest news for Pot Farm Facebook game. potfarm.info/news/