9 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
Improve male sexual performance
If you’re looking to maintain sexual activity in bed all night, you’re not alone.
Many men are looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy.
There are plenty of male enhancement pills on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy.
Keep in mind that your penis works on blood pressure, and make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape. Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
Keep reading to find other easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
One of the best ways to improve your health is cardiovascular exercise. Sex might get your heart rate up, but regular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
Certain foods can also help you increase blood flow. They include:
- Onions and garlic. These foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
- Bananas. This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- Chilies and peppers. All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
Here are some more foods that can help you achieve better blood flow:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1. This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs. High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
Stress can affect all areas of your health, including your libido.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance.
Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm.
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship at the same time.
Stress can also trigger bad habits, such as smoking or alcohol consumption, which can harm your sexual performance.
What you rely on to unwind, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual performance.
While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance.
Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, such as exercise and eating well, can help boost sexual health.
Sunlight stops the body’s production of melatonin. This hormone helps us sleep but also quiets our sexual urges. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
Getting outside and letting the sun hit your skin can help wake up your sex drive, especially during the winter months when the body produces more melatonin.
If you’re not lasting as long as you’d like in bed, you might need some practice. While sex is the best way to practice for sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, how you masturbate could have detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you’re not alone.
Sex isn’t a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s desires not only makes sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Alternating pace or focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
If you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, or other diagnosed disorders, you may need medical treatment. Don’t hesitate to talk to your doctor about how you can improve your sexual performance.
It’s never a bad decision to exercise, eat right, and enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
There are many ways to improve your sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy. Here are nine ways to naturally enhance your sexual performance without medication. If you suspect you may have a sexual dysfunction, talk to your doctor.
How to Increase Potency at Home? Best Ways to Increase Potency
The article will tell in detail about ways to increase male potency.
The potency is extremely important for men at any age. It affects not only the sexual life but also the functioning of many systems in the body: endocrine, urinary and sexual.
Male potency problems can begin after the age of 40. Their severity depends on the health of the man and on his genetic predisposition. Also, nutrition, quality of life and ecology are of great importance. Each man can increase potency using some methods.
Ways to increase potency: tips and recommendations
With the development of medicine, there appeared many ways to increase potency. Also, do not forget about natural ways to increase male potency and popular recipes tested for years.
- Potency deteriorates due to hormonal changes. Male hormones are highly dependent on food. Therefore, the first thing that needs to be done is to improve nutrition. Men should consume vitamins, which stimulate the production of male hormones: zinc, phosphorus, vitamin E;
- You can use drugs for male potency from Express Pharmacy. They have different compositions. Some are plant complexes, others contain chemical elements. Such drugs should be used after a doctor’s consultation;
- Folk remedies. Even ancient men have wondered how to increase male potency. Therefore, they developed many natural recipes for erectile dysfunction;
- With the help of massage and special exercises, you can also improve the sexual function;
- There are additional medical procedures that a doctor can prescribe to men with a weak potency.
Factors affecting potency
Before increasing potency at home, you need to eliminate the causes of erectile dysfunction. There are several common factors that adversely affect male potency:
- age changes in the body;
- smoking and excessive drinking;
- irregular sex life;
- chronic diseases (urinary, endocrine or cardiovascular systems);
- the use of steroids in sports;
- the use of certain medications;
- stress and mental illness.
Only after identifying the negative factors, you can cope with the problem of weak potency.
Medications for erectile dysfunction
There are a number of drugs that can recover male potency. Some of them are aimed only at increasing potency, and some – for additional stimulation of sexual desire.
To improve potency, we recommend using these drugs. First, they have a longer action (up to 36 hours) and do not carry the burden on the nervous system. The composition of such drugs includes such active substances as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, and Tadalafil.
Sometimes, they contain an additional plant complex. The effect of drugs is aimed at improving blood supply in the genitals, dilating the vessels, reducing spasm of muscle tissue. These drugs for enhancing potency can be used only after consultation with a doctor.
It is not recommended to use drugs to increase potency in men under 25 years of age and in those who suffer from angina and convulsive syndrome.
Increasing male potency after 60
The main cause of weak potency at this age is the age-related changes. Unfortunately, it is difficult to prolong male potency until old age. At the age of 60, the production of hormones slows down, blood supply worsens and the cells’ ability to regenerate diminishes. But, with the help of drugs, exercises and stimulating products, a man can prolong the youth of the reproductive system.
Increasing male potency after 50
At the age of 50, every man who cares about the quality of his sex life must reconsider the quality of his life. Even if there are no problems with potency, you need to take a set of measures to maintain health:
- healthy lifestyle. 50 years is the age when it’s time to quit smoking;
- exercise. If you have not done sports before, it’s time to start doing morning exercise and running;
- lose those extra pounds. Excess weight not only worsens your potency but also negatively affects all internal organs;
- adjust the nutrition;
- do not be nervous because of problems at work and in your personal life. If necessary, visit a psychologist;
- have a regular sex life;
- be in a good mood, feel the joy of every day you live!
Food that increases potency
Nutrition is one of the most important factors that affect the production of male hormones. There are products that have a stimulating effect on the male sexual system. They act like aphrodisiacs – natural pathogens that increase potency.
- Nuts: walnuts, pistachios, and almonds;
- Onion and garlic;
- Chicken eggs;
- Rye bread;
- Pumpkin seeds;
- Fermented milk products: cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt;
- Fish products, especially mackerel;
- Seafood: mussels, shrimps, and crabs;
- Foods containing omega-3 and omega-6 fats: olive and linseed oil, fish oil;
- Greens: celery and spinach;
- All kinds of spices: pepper, ginger, cloves, cinnamon.
Natural remedies for male potency
In natural medicine, there are many recipes for increasing potency. Here are the most popular of them:
- Medicinal herbs that increase male potency: nettle, thyme, ginseng and air. Nettle can be eaten or used to cook a decoction. To cook the broth, you need to poor the leaves of nettle with boiling water. Take the remedy before meals. A decoction of thyme can not only improve male potency but also cope with prostate diseases. You can prepare herbal tea with thyme;
- Ginseng has long been considered a natural aphrodisiac. It is used in both broths and tinctures. To increase potency, you can also use the roots of the plant ayr;
- A mixture of honey, carrot juice, ginger, and nuts positively affects the sexual system of men. Nuts should be chopped, carrots rubbed and mixed with all the ingredients;
- You can use both dried and fresh ginger;
- White wine can boost sexual desire and return potency. However, take no more than 100 grams;
- Salad from beets, onions, and asparagus. All these ingredients have a positive effect on male potency;
- Also, folk healers recommend eating walnuts with a glass of milk every day to improve the potency;
- The Eleutherococcus extract is a natural pathogen. You can buy it online at any pharmacy and use, according to the instructions.
Improving potency: reviews and tips
- You do not need to panic if your potency decreases. All biological processes can be adjusted;
- Erectile dysfunction treatment may take some time, be patient;
- Do not give up personal life and intimate relationships because of problems with potency;
- Eliminate factors that adversely affect your health;
- Eat healthy foods, get enough sleep and do not worry about trifles;
- Do not take medicinal preparations too often. They can only be an auxiliary method;
- Do not delay a visit to the doctor. He can quickly find out the problem and prescribe a treatment.
Tags: erectile dysfunction drugs, erectile dysfunction treatment, sexual health, sexual life, sexual problems
How to Increase Potency at Home? Best Ways to Increase Potency The article will tell in detail about ways to increase male potency. The potency is extremely important for men at any age.