Our Patriot Seeds heirloom seeds store 5+ years in a cool location. These seeds are not tainted or genetically modified in any way and grow better quality plants that offer exceptional flavor and continual harvests.
Seeds collected from heirloom varieties can be saved and planted year-after-year, making them a worthwhile investment into your future gardens.
Patriot Seeds is proud to offer over 200+ varieties of organic, heirloom, non-GMO seeds. Each comes in proprietary, triple-layer sealed Mylar packaging, ensuring their viability for long-term storage.
My Patriot Supply’s flagship product is its collection of heirloom seeds. Heirloom seeds are typically at least 50 years old, have often been handed down for generations, and may be hand-selected by gardeners. The MPS heirloom inventory includes:
- Organic seed vault (packed to last 5+ years in storage)
- Heirloom garden kits (including herb garden kit, herbal tea kit, salsa garden kit, and urban garden kit)
- Limited-edition seed kits
- Fruit seeds
- Herb seeds
- Seeds for sprouting
- Vegetable seeds
- Wildflower seeds
All seeds come with a “Non-GMO Safe Seed Pledge,” which means that those purchased from the company are guaranteed to be free of genetically modified material. Seed categories include vegetables, herbs, fruits, flowers, and more.
You can also purchase several different seed vaults, which include 21 different types of seeds, all enclosed in protective packaging that keeps them viable for up to five years.
Some of our products!
Black Eyed Pea Seeds (22g)
Black Eyed Pea (22g):
Heavy yields of smooth 6-7″ pods that are packed with cream colored peas with a black eye. Average: 60-90 days.
Seeds are usually direct sown and should be planted about 1″ deep. These are heat loving vegetables and won’t really take off until the temperature remains reliably warm. They also have a fairly long growing season, with some needing up to 60-90 days to mature.
Harvest for several days to a few weeks, depending on the variety you have planted. Harvest the black-eyed peas plant before maturity, for young, tender snaps. Leaves are also edible at younger stages, prepared in the same way as spinach and other greens.
As long as the peas are completely dry, they will store for a long time without special conditions. Keep them in an air-tight container to keep out any insects or mice, and you will be able to keep using your peas for up to a year.
Organic Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli Seeds (500mg)
Organic Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli Seeds (500mg) Description:
Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli originally comes from Italy, and is known for its richly flavored heads and high nutrient-density. This broccoli variety grows in cool weather and provides low-calorie nutrition. It’s also good for freezing and using later. Get non-GMO, USDA Certified Organic and 100% heirloom Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli seeds from Patriot Seeds and you can store them for 5+ years, continuing to harvest your broccoli for years to come. When you’re ready to declare your food independence, buy Patriot Seeds.
Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli Planting Instructions:
Before you plant, prepare the garden bed by tilling the soil. Loosen the soil to a depth of 12-15″ and add a 2-4″ layer of compost. Direct sow the seeds 1/4 inch deep and 18″ apart. In colder zones, start the seeds indoors 5 to 7 weeks before the last frost, and transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed. These plants prefer pH levels of 6.0-7.5. They can tolerate a slightly alkaline soil and require plentiful, consistent moisture and full sun.
Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli Harvesting Instructions:
For peak quality, harvest your plants when the buds of the head are firm and tight. If the buds start to separate and the yellow petals start to show through, harvest immediately.
Did You Know This About Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli?
Thomas Jefferson imported seeds from Italy to plant this broccoli variety at Monticello. The vegetable was a favorite of his. The earliest recorded planting by Jefferson was 1767, but it would take another 150 years before broccoli would be grown commercially.
Wild Bergamot Herb Seeds (500mg)
Wild Bergamot Seeds (500mg):
Wild Bergamot is treasured for its unique, refreshing flavor. Grow bergamot at home to use in your favorite teas. Patriot Seeds offers 100% heirloom herb seeds such as Wild Bergamot. Our seeds are also non-GMO and sourced in the USA. They come in triple-layered, military-grade Mylar packages that can be used for storage for 5+ years. Bergamot is a perennial that will thrive and self-seed if cared for, giving you more return on your investment in high-quality seeds. When you’re ready to declare your food independence, buy Patriot Seeds!
Wild Bergamot Planting Instructions:
Start seeds indoors 8 to 10 weeks before the last frost or direct sow outdoors 1 to 2 weeks before the last frost. You may also direct-sow in October. The optimal soil temperature for seed germination is 60-70 F. Wild Bergamot does best in full sun, but can also thrive in partial shade. Plant seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and barely cover with topsoil. Thin or space the plants to 18 to 24″ apart. Bergamot is a hardy perennial that will grow closer together over time.
Wild Bergamot Harvesting Instructions:
As desired, harvest leaves for fresh use in the kitchen. To dry leaves, harvest them before the flowers open. Both fresh and dried leaves can be used in tea. As soon as the flowers are fully open, cut them for drying. Masses of tiered pink-purple blossoms will grow between August and the first frost.
Did You Know This About Wild Bergamot?
Around the time of the infamous Boston Tea Party, the Oswego Indians introduced wild bergamot to the American colonists. Bergamot provides its distinctive flavor to teas such as Earl Grey.
Patriot Seeds Our Patriot Seeds heirloom seeds store 5+ years in a cool location. These seeds are not tainted or genetically modified in any way and grow better quality plants that offer
My patriot seeds
Why should you buy the Original Survival Seed Vault™ from
Heirloom Organics Non-Hybrid Seeds?
The Original Survival Seed Vault ™ and other Seed Packs from Heirloom Organics are prepared for long term storage, stored in resealable pails and shipped within 3 days of your order.
- Long Term Storage Processed (USDA Method).
7 Years storage
- We use a specific 4 hour process for reducing moisture prior to sealing. This USDA-developed preperation method doubles the storage life of most seed varieties.
- 30 Varieties chosen for nutrition and proper garden layout
- Our seed experts focus on varieties like leafy greens, for example, because of short growing cycle, rather than tomatoes which require a very long growing period.
- 1.83 Pounds of Net Weight SEED (seeds only, not packaging materials.)
- 55,032 Seed Count. (1⁄10 ¢ per seed)
- Sealed against moisture with inner 6mil bags and resealable pails. Open, inspect the contents, plant some this year and store the rest. You can even bury it, if you choose. The Original Survival Seed Vault™ is 100% moisture proof.
- We are a seed company, EXCLUSIVELY. We distribute nothing but seeds; Non-Hybrid (Open Pollinated) seeds. Our focus allows us to provide the best selection of seed varieties for nutrition and garden layout, the best quality and price of seeds possible, direct to you.
- State-LICENSED seed distributor. As a licensed seed dealer, Heirloom Organics has the skill and knowledge to select the RIGHT varieties for your survival garden.
- Shipping Seeds since 1997. Our owners have been in Organics for over 30 years and shipping seeds for over 16 years! Just seeds. No books, tapes, radio shows, or other solutions. We consider it our patriotic duty to focus on seeds, ONLY SEEDS. As a result we provide our customers with the highest quality and most seed for the money, by count AND weight (net seed weight of course)
- Largest Growing Guide on the internet. Because Heirloom Organics has 30 years experience in Organic Gardening and is a seed specialist , we provide you with the largest, searchable growing guide in the world! FREE! It’s online and everyone has access to it.
This seed pack is processed for long term storage according to the US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) methods for maximum shelf life, increasing the shelf-life of our seeds by many years. Heirloom Organics is the only supplier of seeds that has studied and implemented these methods developed by the USDA. No other seeds available today incorporate these advanced methods for seed packaging and storage. The Original Survival Seed Vault™ is truly the food source of tomorrow , packaged with advanced storage methods today.
Each Original Survival Seed Vault™ has a total of 30 varieties of NON-HYBRID seeds . Also included are detailed online growing instructions for each variety which includes helpful information on harvesting of seed stock for the following year in a survival situation.
Order 2 today and get FREE SHIPPING plus Discount
The Original Survival Seed Vault series has 20% more seed and twice shelf-life of other "patriot" seeds. From ONLY $27.90 FREE Shipping on qualified orders